Life on Land
Official UN goal: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
DAVA Foods will ensure biodiversity and sustainability throughout the entire value chain.
We use RISE’s definition of sustainability: ”A farming operation is sustainable if it yields sufficient profit, is environmental-friendly and provides good living conditions for those who own and work on the farm.”
- DAVA Foods will, in cooperation with our farmers, complete RISE analyses to measure and improve sustainability at each farmer’s operation.
- Plant green in the coop to efficiently ensure CO2 absorption and brings biodiversity into the farming and also ensure the well-being of the animals.
- In 2020, all hen yards must be planted with green to benefit the environment
- In 2020, we have completed RISE analyses at all farming operations
- In 2020, 50 % of the turn-over comes from organic and free range production